Thursday, October 30, 2008

THIS IS WHAT KEEPS ME ON MY TOES ALL DAY!!!!

The first photo, Tyse just had gotten out of the of tub, jammies on teeth brushed, I went to do something super quick and there he was back in the tub...not the worst thing that could have happened, just not in the plan.  As for going potty, one night when my mom was over she thought he should go to the bathroom before he got in the tub, so now here we are going potty again.  As for potty training, it would be nice to have it done before the next arrives, but from previous go arounds with potty training-its probably going to be a bit yet before that happens-its best to do in the summer time-especially with boys. 

6 comments:

vwiese said...

g g,
I love that instead of going nuts about your kid getting back in the tub you snap a shot and use it as a blog entry. I love it!! I am sure blogging is a good way to not lose your cool but to be like, "Yes, a blog idea"!!

Anonymous said...

you gotta drop your drawers before you do your business tyse quincy

Anonymous said...

"NEVER turn back!"

Carmalita Big Horn said...

Gina--did you figure out my last comment. The one about the wise but frightened little boy? I wished I had a pic for you to put on here of Andrew's face last night when doug buried the tractor at the way end of the pasture and we started walking toward the house with a flash light that didn't want to work! I think little frazee was scared, but he handled it like a pro!! Sue

dean said...

E, i was just a wondering if you are going to vote tomorrow and who you was going to vote for. love daddy

The Frazee's said...

mccain-palin