Thursday, December 4, 2008

Copy-Cat



Andrew was SUPPOSED to be making his bed-all of a sudden I hear "DRAMA" happening upstairs. I ignored it at first-we seem to have lots of drama around here. It started sounding a bit more serious than the usual- so I thought I'd better check it out (with my camera) and found this. I'm really not sure what he was trying to do-crawl through the window of the tool bench, I guess. We got all calmed down and Andrew back to making his bed. I head down to start supper and all of a sudden I hear Andrew yell this...Tyse your going to kill yourself...I run up the stairs as fast as I can (at 35 weeks pregnant, not a pretty sight) And I find Tyse trying the same thing......Oh Dear......are you serious....did you not just see your brothers problems when he tried this trick? You know Tyse was thinking just like any other man---Im going to try the exact same thing and hopefully get a different outcome...:) Love these Boys!!!!


No comments: