Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday


Jaspers 30th birthday is comming up-I wanted to do something special, but wasn't up to throwing a party. Whats a girl to do? Luckily we have good "connections" Jaspers sisters husband works at NU-and knew a guy, who knew a guy, whos wife knew this guy's sister's dog, who knew a cat, that knew the nutritionist from Kansas University... Anyway, we suprised Jasper with tickets to the KU, KSU game. Earlier on in the week I called Jaspers boss at work to get the ok-he said it was cool if Jasper left early that day. I was going to wait until noon to tell him, but couldn't last any longer-I messaged him and said that we would be celebrating his birthday tonite, in Lawrence at the KU game-he about had a coronary. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGAR!! Thanks for being the best husband and dad ever!! I love you!!

I did ask him which day he was happier.... This KU game day or his wedding day..... Lucky for me he made the right choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this freaking cracks me up