Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HUSTON-I think there is a problem!!


This is what happens when Im feeding Jack--and all of a sudden I hear pure...........quietness. I struggle often at trying to get a picture of Tyse without him knowing and trying to teach what is appropriate at the same time. Andrew never did any of this stuff......man if they were all the same we would have it made. Have a great Wednesday!!

He dumped all the toys out of his toy box and pulled it over to the microwave....I guess he was interested in what was for lunch.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh Gina- ahhhmazing! That's some good camera work on your part and some good climbing work on Tyse's part.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hilarious! G,your pictures provide good 'laugh therapy'! I bet Grandpa Dean took a keen interest in was a' cookin' in the pots too, when he was just a small lad:)

Anonymous said...

Nice - and you gave me a hard time about the Vas. (which for your future reference comes out best with Dawn degreasing liq detergent)I was also going to ask if vices is as hard to get out :) Hope your back feels better and you had a great day