Saturday, March 21, 2009

EaT YoUr VeGgIeS!!

OK, so I started making Jaspers lunch to take to work mostly so he doesn't go to the Bern cafe everyday, and also its a bit healthier. When I make a meal I try and include all of the food groups-Jasper on the other hand is happy with a burger and chips (which is fine once in a while, but not 24/7 when your trying to teach your boys healthy eating habits). On Friday this is what his lunch box looked like when he came home----------yep he didnt eat the carrots-----------they are baby carrots for pitty sakes!! Its not like I just threw a big ole carrot in there with the skin on and everything-they were sweet crunchy baby carrots-next time I will put some ranch in his lunch box, that helps the boys eat them!!


He got this lunch box as a gift from work we both made fun of it at first, but it is quite a handy deal!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G--I am so impressed you go to the effort to prepare lunch for your hubby!! In 30 years, I've never done that, unless you count the fried brain sandwich I made and took to the field one day:)!

And Jas, you need to befriend a little bunny and share your lunch, that way the remains won't end up photographed and posted on da blog:)!

Anonymous said...

haha...G you will have to start like hiding veggies in his favorite foods, like you have to do with kids sometimes. geeze jas...eat your darn veggies!