Monday, May 11, 2009

Manly Photos!!

Andrew is always getting the camera to take pictures. His favorite thing to do is to set the camera on the sofa with the video on and just leave it until Jas or I find it and shut it off. I found these on the camera that he took the other day!! I guess he was trying to look "manly"-thats a big thing in our house for the boys to look "tough". I guess they get that from their father-Jasper loved to make faces in the mirror when he was little-wait a minute he still does!! Enjoy the "manly" pictures of Andrew!!


Im not sure what is so "manly" about this one-he looks like a cat that is getting ready to pounce.

2 comments:

FAS and FUD said...

Young Frazee--you are a goof:)!!

Kara said...

Oh these are tooo funny! I think one of these needs to be his graduation photo for the slideshow!