Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good Bye Lamp :(

Vikkie Strahm, this one is for you, I think you are one of my "sneaky snake" readers that just doesn't ever post a comment!!  Anyway if not, mabe your sis will tell you to look at this picture.  Way back in time, we were friends in high school, we took a pottery class together and she made me this piece.  It has been a most wonderful "volcano" lamp (see the red lava flowing down the side)  it really even used to work.  Well, I had to say good bye to it the other day as I was cleaning things out. GOOD BYE LOVELY  "VOLCANO" LAMP!!

7 comments:

Kara said...

that's a beauty gina. is that gum stuck to the side?

The Frazee's said...

no, its some kind of a bear clip-all the dust on that about makes me go into convulsions :)

vwiese said...

GINA, DON'T DO IT, DON'T PITCH IT!!!! I still have mine in my guest bedroom/Office. I seriously turn it on everyday and it is starting to not work for somet reason and I was telling my mom, it is at the end of it's life!!

NO!!!!! I am sorry I have not commented, are you throwing it away because I didn't comment, I am sorry, I will comment more :)

The Frazee's said...

vikkie
i guess we both made one and then exchanged them at the end of the year!! ok, im digging mine our of the trash. what would happen if hutch and jack both went to college at ku and we sent that lamp with them!!
g

FAS and FUD said...

G--you know I'm not one of your 'sneaky snake' readers, don't you? Yeah, you do know that. I'm all about talkin' bout stuff; how we gonna be a doin' it and stuff:)!

The Frazee's said...

sue, your great at making nice comments---i guess thats why u r my fas

FAS said...

Well thank you, glad I've proven myself worthy--cause D & I used to not be so good at comments. Remember how you had to put the smack down on us, then I learned my lesson and you allowed me back on the blog deal:)!! But, I guess ole' Pa took the smack down penalty pretty grudgefully, cause I noticed he ain't been back on here:)!!