Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Omaha Zoo

I'm sure your tired of looking at the sweet potato picture, its been crazy busy here-keeping up with swim lessons and ball games....ANYWAY....
A few weeks ago we headed up to the Omaha Zoo-we actually had a great time. The weather was perfect and there wasn't a huge crowd. Jasper was
the one taking the pictures. Half way through the zoo, we had this discussion (argument) about the pictures he was taking-he was taking pictures of animals-I thought he should be taking pictures of the boys. I mean really, I don't want a bunch of animal pictures taking up space in our computer if I want the boys to see pictures of animals we can go to the Mary Cotton Library-am I being ridiculous. Anyway, here are pictures of the boys and also some of the animals-for those of you who don't know what an elephant or a parrot look like :)!!

Jaspers
Favorite!!



Andrew Bonding with a bird.

Click on arrow to play video!!

4 comments:

Abdulza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FAS said...

I like the two cute little monkeys best--the ones wearing green shirt/shorts---and Birdie Bird needs a dose of ritalin!

Kara said...

Audrey has had more fun watching that bird video w/ Andrew! Thanks for that!
Good animal pics! :-)

The Sauders said...

This makes me laugh... we to have had the same convo about what pic's to take! :) Nice animals!