Monday, July 6, 2009

OH PAULA!!





Ok, so I love Paula Deen. For those of you who dont know her, she is a cook on the food network. I'm having a hard time not watching her since we decided to disconnect our TV-have had serious thoughts about connecting it again, will keep you updated to see what happens!?!?!? I especially loved her show where she cooked a hotdog in a half a stick of butter and ate it.......oh I miss her. Anyway, my sister-in-law got me a subscription to her magazine a few years ago, which I've been waiting for her to renew-I guess she's not going to do it. Paula sent this in the mail the other day so decided I just needed to get her magazine again!! We will be reunited soon Paula.........I want you back too!!

9 comments:

Kara said...

I heart Paula too!!!! She cooks just like I like it! :-)
Enjoy your reunion!

Lindsay said...

Hehehe, hilarious post! I love Paula and the fact that everything she makes includes a stick of butter! Lily and I watch her almost everyday and will miss her when I go back to work.

FAS said...

G--you are such a goof:)!!

Miranda said...

So sorry that I let you down and caused a painful seperation!! Love you anyway:)

Jamie Bahr said...

Hey- I just made Paula's Strawberry Cake, per my mom's suggestion, except I made them into mini-cupcakes for my church lunch. Can I say YUMMY?! Mom gets her magazine and I am thinking I just might have to subscribe. However, every time I've watched her cook on TV I think she throws in an extra stick of butter just for fun:) She can't be good for my diet:)

Anonymous said...

Bring my nephews to see me!!

Jas said...

i cant if i dont know who you are?!!? greg??

Anonymous said...

Maybe, maybe not!

Jas said...

oh i see how you are-trickster huh!!