Wednesday, October 7, 2009

tent time



we love our tents, its the simple things in life.......isnt it!?!?! so im sure you are all wondering about this beautiful blanket-my mom started it to give me for my eight grade graduation...which didn't get done by then so it turned into a high school graduation present, which turned into an engagement present, which turned into a gift for jasper when he graduated college (she make it like 8 foot long to cover him from head to toe) which turned into a wedding gift that turned into "congratulations on your first child gift" which turned into...well i dont really remember when i actually got it, but its awesome and jasper loves it!!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Love the last couple pictures - it seems like Jack's dimples keep getting bigger!

Kara said...

Can I borrow that blanket- it looks mighty comfy. You better not let me cause it wouldn't ever return to you.
Jack is just so dang cute!