Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fav' Toys

I thought it would be fun to post toys that my boys got last year for Christmas that they are still playing with A YEAR LATER. I love buying toys (mostly because thats all I do all day is play, basically they keep me sain) sometimes they are "one timer" toys that they will play with for a week or even a month then never pick up again. I try really hard to buy toys that they will not get tired of after a few months-which is really hard sometimes. Also, toys that are sturdy enough to endure lots of rough playing. You know if you have read this blog for any length of time that VIDEO GAMES DONT COUNT!! Hey, mabe you will get a Christmas present idea for your little guy or gal.

This first one that made the list is a big bass fish from Bass Pro. When Jasper bought them I thought they would just be taking up space. They have had so much fun with them sleeping on them, pulling as a sleigh, making forts, fishing. We'll see in the next few weeks how many I can come up with.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Nice G - and you tried to talk Eli into taking that!!

The Frazee's said...

we did take the catfish to the thrift store-to much of a good thing is not good
g

The Frazee's said...

the bass was much better, the catfish has those wisker thingies that tried to come off

Kara said...

Oh, a big fish. that's awesome.
i can't wait to see what other toys make the list!
not sure i want a big gross bass taking up space in my living room though... hmmmm although- if it keeps them busy for awhile I might reconsider!

The Frazee's said...

kara you need a few more boys!!:)