Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh....JACK

This little stink has been on a roll this week, especially in the evening for some reason. Here we are trying to climb up on the stove. Its hard to tell from the pictures that he is trying to scale the stove with his bare feet. One thing about boys they are very persistent, once the door came open and he fell backwards-back up the mountain he went...not even thinking twice about it. NO MOM THE BURNER ISN'T ON AND I NEVER LEAVE IT ON WHEN I'M NOT IN THE KITCHEN. I know they make some kind of protectors for problems like this, maybe I should check them out.

Hey, I'm old enough to paint too.


Never had any problem with the other boys trying to escape their high chairs, but somehow Jack can weasel his way out of about anything.

Sometimes its hard to be thankful for active children, but we wouldn't want it any other way!!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Love you Jack - G if you give him some paper he may not paint his tongue?!