Friday, June 4, 2010

schlitterbahn, and dino restaurant

We had a fun day with the cousins at schlitterbahn. Was it fun.........yea, but not exactly what I had expected. I think its mostly geared for younger kids. Andrew had a blast, but think anyone any older would get kind of bored. I guess after looking at pictures on the internet I thought it was going to be huge. It will be in a few years!! They have alot to build yet, so mabe when it gets finished older kids will be able to spend more time there. Later, we headed to the "dinosaur" restaurant at the legends. Always a fun place to eat, we had been there before but it must have been when Tyse was to young to remember. He was a bit scared, which is really out of the ordinary for him. As I was getting ready to make this post and get a few pictures together, I realized that there weren't to many good ones. I am a multi-tasker but its super hard to watch a 1 year old and a 3 year old (at a place involving water) and take pictures all at the same time.















\

Any last words Andrew????

3 comments:

Kara said...

Good to know about schlitterbahn. I had heard that same thing from someone else.
I'm sure Andrew's last words would be I love you mom!

The Frazee's said...

yea riiiiight kara

Nikki said...

Trenton was TERRIFIED of the dinosaur restaurant at the Legends when we went. We walked in and he hid under a table and wouldn't get out. They sat us in the aquarium section and he liked that better. Did Tyse get over it and like it eventually?