Monday, July 19, 2010

mystery solved...

....Andrew busted.....

A couple week or so ago I was telling Jasper of the mystery that I was trying to solve in the playroom. Every night after saying good night to Andrew and Tyse I would head across the way to the playroom and check to make sure all the windows were locked (thats part of my OCD disorder) and every night the bigger of the two windows was unlocked. It was beginning to freak me out a bit because there are alot of days that the boys weren't even playing up there because we've either been outside or gone at a baseball game. I was within days of making Jasper put in some kind of security system in to see what in the world was going on. So, last night Jasper did the tucking in and I told him to check the toy room window (I dont think he believed that it was getting open every day). I was gonna show him....Yep the window was not only unlocked but it was completely open and there was that nice 300 degree heat comming through the screen. Jas came down stairs smiling and said he had solved the mystery. Andrew admited to having it open so he could hear the rodeo announcer. Ok, so the rodeo was this weekend, what about the last couple of months that it has been open. I waddled on over to his room and ask him about it. "Andrew Jay, why in the sam dickens is the playroom window unlocked every night?" He just smiled and said that he was PEEING out of it so he didnt have to come downstairs to go......are you serious...gross. He said he didnt understand why it was such a big deal because it wasnt splattering anywhere. Hopefully no one driving by noticed.

9 comments:

Miranda said...

Thanks for the laugh - that is great!

Kara said...

OH MY GOSH! This so sounds like my house growing up! I love it.
In fact, my brothers did the SAME DARN thing b/c we didn't have a bathroom upstairs. The pee eventually wore a hole through the screen!
I love your boys.

Jamie Bahr said...

Gotta love our boys! You are such a great mom...love your stories:)

Lindsay said...

Haaaaaaa, now that is hilarious and made my night! Love it!!!

Linda said...

I've got to admit, you've got me and my three boys beat. As far as I know they never did that. We did have a bathroom upstairs though. Otherwise, it might have happened.

Great story!

FAS said...

That story beats mine about my trip with 2 large donkeys, 2 small goats and one mad cat (that would be the person in the driver's seat)!!!
p.s. The mad cat is kinda more happy now, though!

The Frazee's said...

FAS--
large donkeys? i thought they were miniature ones

Kara-
do you brothers have like atomic pee?

vwiese said...

Oh wow, what is with boys peeing anywhere. My husband told me that he use to pee down the heat/ac grates in his house growing up and when his parents finally figured it out, they could not get that stink out. I guess they had a hard time selling that home based on the smell. Oh my, can't wait to see what my boy does in a few years!!!

Nikki said...

So, when we were walking by your house the other day, it wasn't sprinkling??? HAHAHA