Thursday, September 30, 2010

Awana

We are loving the start of Awana. Tyse wasn't to sure about it at first, but since uncle Nick is back in Sabetha he started taking him. Now he loves it and can't stop talking about what all he got to do there. Last week Tyse told Nick he would pay him 2 dollars to take him back to Awana. Poor Poor Nick...he might be stuck doing it for awhile.




PS.... if you have a facebook account I ask that you add the one and only.... Jasper Frazee as your friend. I am finding this quite humorous because he was forced to sign up for an account. You see, he is spending this Sat. running a live broadcast for Womens fellowship at church. He had to get a facebook account so he could send off the questions that the women wanted to ask. He was trying to find a way around it, but was unable to. I told him that he would feel really special because he would have at least 200 "friends" by the end of the day.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

That is awesome that T is doing Awana! And I will send out some friend sugggestions right now!

Kara said...

I just love Awana. It's so cute to see these kids learning verses and wearing their vests!!!!
I love it!
I'm so glad Tyse is loving it too!!!!!

The Frazee's said...

miranda, cant you just imagine tyse saying verses with his small speech impediment?!?!?! pretty cute

Linda said...

I was wondering why Nick was at Awana last night. I feel better about it now that I know Tyse wanted him there!

FAS said...

I saw that big boy in SS today and asked him what he learned in Awana, and he said, "God loves me." And, I'm right there with God!!