Thursday, September 2, 2010

For all of you who have expressed concern about our yard. ITS NOT INFESTED WITH WORMS OR SOME OTHER KIND OF BUG. THE RECENT RAIN WONT HELP GREEN IT UP SO DONT THINK YOU ARE CONSOLING ME BY CALLING AND SAYING "I BET YOUR GLAD FOR THIS RAIN SO YOUR YARD WILL GREEN UP". WE SPRAYED IT WITH ROUND-UP TO KILL IT, ON PURPOSE!! We will be reseeding it this weekend. Im beyond excited about it.

THIS SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CLUE, A PERFECTLY STRAIGHT LINE IN BETWEEN PROPERTY LINES.




4 comments:

Jamie Bahr said...

whew! I was getting worried! :) I hear it is the talk of the town....just kidding...but I'm sure you've had your share of comments!

The Frazee's said...

o come on now jamie, you havent been gone that long...you know how sabetha is.

Kara said...

I heard the Frazee's had worms and grubs. Geez- get it together over there would you! he he

The Frazee's said...

yea, those worms and grubs are in thier house too-nasty people