Thursday, November 4, 2010

learning something new...

You'd think a mother would know pretty much everything about her boys. Well, I learned something new last night when Andrew came home from AWANA....apparently he wants to be a priest when he grows up. When I showed the paper to Jas he said that Andrew has told him many times that he thinks he would like to be a priest ("you know dad, like pastor Charlie"). For those of you who don't know, Charlie is our pastor at Northridge. A few weeks ago they were in Charlies office looking at his swords. He thought that was pretty cool, maybe he thinks all pastors have swords in their office. I think he would make a great pastor....we shall see....

1 comment:

Linda said...

My boys STILL love the swords but I have to admit, none of them ever wanted to be a priest!

That is precious!