Tuesday, December 21, 2010

little green bead


Here's the bead that almost cost me a doctors visit. Jack was loading beads up in his dump truck and apparently thought it would be a good idea to put one up his nose. I tried and tried to get that sucker out and it wouldn't budge. Poor Jack, he kept saying "get out, get out". I called the clinic to see if they could get me in. They said come on up- so I put on his coat and was getting ready to go. The whole time I was thinking to myself "am I really going to pay a doctor to get a green bead out of my sons nose"? I dug and dug again and finally could see it good enough to see what was going on. Apointment canceled: got it out. Thankgoodness. It was funny because I saw our doctor out and about this weekend and she made the comment that she hadn't seen us in a while.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Nice work G - you have made it w/three boys and still have not been to the doctor for objects stuck...