Thursday, January 13, 2011

guest blogger....to have a post in the next couple of days

If you pay an AT&T bill every month you wont want to miss this guest blogger. Every time I look at the AT&T bill I want to scream. Up until a few years ago I never actually looked to see what I was paying for on my bill, I just wrote the check and sent it out. Next time you get your bill look at it. Seriously, do we really need....highway tax, shoe tying tax, fingernail tax, sewer tax on a PHONE bill? Ok, Ok it's not really that bad-we aren't ones to talk on the phone much and Jas has a cell phone through work so paying $150.00 a month seemed a bit high. I thought it would only be appropriate for my guest to share their new found wisdom with my blogging friends....even if your a sneaky snake reader, feel free to call AT&T and tell them to "hit the road" like we did. It doesn't have anything to do with getting a cell phone-I don't want a cell phone and never intend to have one.

5 comments:

Kara said...

You have me hooked and totally guilty! That's almost exactly what our stupid AT&T bill is each month- it's so insane!

The Frazee's said...

yea no kidding, plus we had our internet on top of that---crazy

Anonymous said...

Gina--

Just go with a basic plan.......our AT&T bill is $26 a month, then we have a $50 cell phone bill for long distance. Figure if I'm gonna pay for a cell phone, might as well not pay for it plus long distance from AT&T. We don't have any of the fun stuff, but hey, it's all I need. If you have any ideas to make it cheaper, let me know. :)

jm

The Frazee's said...

jm--jenny is that you--?--
26 dollars really? i didn't think we had any "fancy" plan...maybe all the extra is long distance. i think my guest might have a better plan than your 26.00!! but on the other hand we dont have to pay for a cell phone. plus this includes caller id....which i NEED :)

Anonymous said...

I can live without caller ID...maybe not a cell phone.
I'll be anxiously waiting for the next post!!

jenny