Friday, January 21, 2011

* * * * GUEST BLOGGER * * * *

HELLO !

A “few days ago” ...or weeks ago.... G threw me the phone bill and says....”Do something about that!”

So me, being a geek and a research addict, I started researching VOIP providers.

VOIP =- Voice Over Internet Protocol. It's kind of like SKYPE, but it doesn't go through a computer......just the Internet. It didn't take long for my elementary math skillz to slap me up side the head.... DUDE..Thats a $140 per month savings !!!

Ok, on the surface it sounds good, but what about quality and all the mushy details that we will notice and possibly hate if it's a joke.. I turned to the reviews on the many tech websites that I love. User reviews are good, but you have to take them as a grain of salt....I mean the user that gives things a 1 star saying that it never works....are they for real or are they just dumber than a box of rocks? On the other side of the coin there is the guy that says it's better than sliced bread and has really only used it once in the last 3 months.

Anyway........the company I chose to try is ITP. So far it has been great! Great sounding crisp calls.

Tons of features including voice mail, multiple phone lines, call routing, call forwarding, and call waiting which includes some good ole' music for the party on hold to listen to! We were able to keep our same phone number and the best of all... the plan we went with only cost $9.99 per Month !!!

WOOO HOOOOO! YEEEEP PEEEEE!

....Anyway.....

It was fun being a guest blogger ! !

Thanks!

P.S. Let me know if you want more details!!

9 comments:

Miranda said...

Let me be the first to give you the congats at having some 'blog worth' material!! And the hold music is a nice added touch and a great way to bring a little humor into your life the first time G asked you to hold on a second and the music immediatly cues up:)

The Frazee's said...

are you saying my blog isnt usually blot worth material? hmmmmmmm

Miranda said...

Not at all!!! - I am saying that you hold the material to a high standard and I was congratulating Jas for his making the cut...

The Frazee's said...

haha-yea riiiiiiiight

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm impressed. I'm gonna have Dominic check in to this!

Thanks-

jenny

Jamie Bahr said...

I love that Jas did the legwork on this....now I will pass the info on to my man and see if it will work for us...I may just join your AT&T-hate club yet :)

The Frazee's said...

o yea he love to research on stuff like that--when he starts getting on my nerves i say something like...i've been thinking we need....(a new toilet) can you sees whats the best one out there? he will research for hours.

Kara said...

wowzers! amazing! Jasper the little research guru! He's good Gina, you better keep him around!

Anonymous said...

Czy możesz pomóc uwolnić naród Polski z pod okupacji USA i zarządzających Polską kolaborantów niszczących zdrowie i mienie narodu Polskiego?