Thursday, March 24, 2011

Welcome to the ZOO!!

The boys have a "kind of grandma" that we like to go and visit once in a while. She is in the process of getting her zoo license, but until that is finalized we'll have to stick with miniature donkeys, goats (both fainting and regular) kittens, dogs, chickens, rabbits and roosters. Here are a few pictures---the baby donkey (only a few days old) and the boys playing with the goats. We are especially excited to see the miniature cow when it arrives.



\






8 comments:

Kara said...

Where is this zoo? Can I pay admission and come too?

FAS said...

:)

Anonymous said...

I think I drive by this zoo everyday...might have to stop!!

jenny

The Frazee's said...

she is very proud of her animals :)

The Frazee's said...

kara-admission? ill have to ask i think its a private zoo that requires yearly fees....

FAS said...

G--are you tryin' to run my business:)!?

Anonymous said...

I am kind of lookin' all over your blog pics here for a picture of the "grandma like person" at the zoo....but I don't know which one she is...can you give me a clue?

Jas said...

i am not allowed to put her picture on here....but she is a great "kind of grandma" to the boys....