Tuesday, June 21, 2011

lets play catch-up....

Enjoying summer, but crazy busy. Between baseball, t-ball, library activities, swim team we are having a fun summer. A few photos to recap and hopefully get-to-going on this blog again.
Some of these pictures are just plain terrible, was trying to figure out how to use the camera.

Date night with the Strahm's at Em Chamas (in St Joe.). Thank goodness for good company cause the food was......TERRIBLE....well, i shouldn't say TERRIBLE because everyone else LOVED it.



Here is a picture of the food (or should i say meat) on Jamies plate. Yea, all that red stuff is meat BLOOD---sick. I re-named the restaurant E-I-E-I-O, you know like the kids song old macdonald. They seriously had every kind of meat that you would find on a farm all half cooked and put on a huge skewer. Then you had this coin that was green and red- whenever you wanted them to cut you off more meat you had your coin on green then when you decided that you have gorged yourself enough with bloody meat you turned your coin over to red. Then the meat would stop coming around. They would keep coming and coming around (seriously it was like a parade of meat) cutting the meat off the skewer- blood dripping off the whole time until you would flip your coin. I think I waited patiently for 2 hours for these 3 carnivores to get done eating meat. Don't get me wrong I love me some good meat but this was just to much for me to handle.


Here was one of the poor guys I had to keep lying to when he ask how the meal was.


still going at it...gettin' his fill of meat


eat jamie eat....eat that meat....



Next time i will be in charge of date night!!



Swimmers on your mark....



Tyse singing in church.



Diapers have been history for this little guy for a couple of weeks now. We've had some problems with #2 but is doing awesome.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

It's about DANG time you get going on your blog again! And to clarify for the rest of you- the food was DELISH! You can never go wrong with a Brazillian Steakhouse! YUM YUM!

Kara said...

Gina, geez! That food sounds good to me!
Glad I don't have to divorce you- you were on the verge b/c you hadn't posted in SO Long! Welcome back.

Linda said...

My guys LOVE a place in Chicago that is very much like the place you went with the meat. I think I would like it but not with the guys. They have a contest to see who eats the most and they go with some friends who can out eat anyone.

FAS said...

Yum--invite Cuz AJ along next time--it'd be kinda like 'facing her fears' type of an adventure☺☺!

asha jo said...

hey FAS...i DO get on her occasionally...quite talking about me! and i was absolutely GAGGING when i was reading about the restaurant. sick. makes me wanna spit.