Tuesday, July 12, 2011

doesn't get better than this....

Tyse has a good friend named Mel, who has a pedal tractor collection. He has 65 + pedal tractors that he has restored and alot of pedal cars also. Mel agreed to have his pedal tractors on display during the BBBS tractor cruise last weekend. It was very convenient because Mel shares a driveway with my parents. All the big tractors cruised to mom and dads on their route then stopped in front of their house to see all the pedal tractors on display. Its great to have friends that share your same interests. :)

....TYSE AND MEL GETTING THEM CLEANED UP....







....AND THE FINISHED PRODUCT....

3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my, I'm so sad we missed this!

The Frazee's said...

i know, i almost called you then it slipped my mind :(

Linda said...

I know some grown up "boys" that would have loved to seen that!