Friday, October 7, 2011

normal....

....I mean seriously!?!?!?!? Normal is a relative term around these parts, but is this normal? School started August 18th and we are already through (there is actually a hole clear through them) our first pair of shoes. These are (were) a nice pair of school shoes that I was hoping would last till at least December-aint gonna happen folks. Now, now calm down-- I'm so THANKFUL for a boy that is able to run and get exercise but even with a knife in hand I cant see how this could happen in less than 2 months. Granted, these are the shoes he wears everyday to school BUT COME ON!! Oh well, good thing we have a trip to the city planned.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow...this makes me feel so much better. I was just asking Kenzie how her new shoes could look so horrible in just a couple months. But, now I think hers looks pretty great!! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he goes through shoes, also! I'm always asking Braden why his shoes look so rough so soon!

Rita

Randi S said...

oh my gosh! That's amazing! We've never actually gone through a pair of shoes but I know we're not far off.