Friday, December 9, 2011

Hi!! My name is....

....Jack and I still use a sippy cup. Yep it's true!! Jack will be 3 in January and he still uses a sippy cup. No, not just at nap time or bed time, pretty much whenever he wants. I really don't care cause there are other things I'd rather worry about. Now with Andrew it would have been a different story. Say I was browsing the internet and I read somewhere that a baby should be done with a sippy cup at 18 months then that was it....I would have taken it away from him that night. With old age and 2 more boys I have learned to go with the flow unless it is hurting them or someone else. I'm beginning to think this sippy cup addiction may be hurtful to him. You see, when he has his cup he also wants his pup (stuffed dog) and he loves to twirl his hair. Here is what happened the other night. His finger was actually stuck in his hair!!



2 comments:

Randi S said...

ouch!! Tristan still uses a sippy but only when we travel. I'd like to get him one of those Tervis cups that they sell at Java Dave's. Heck, I'd like to get Isaac one, too. Oh and Tristan still sucks his thumb.

Miranda said...

so does the poor boy still have a finger? That is nice and purple...