Thursday, December 18, 2008

santa and the tooth fairy

 A few years back Andrew was asking about santa, we figured telling him the truth and the real meaning of Christmas was much more important.   After loosing his first tooth, the question about the tooth fairy came up and we had a talk about the tooth fairy.  The funny part about all of this is that he knows the truth, put still likes to play the part of not knowing-which is almost funner for Jas and I.  I mean really, we wake up on Christmas morning and see the cookies that were laid out, cookie crumbles, and a cup of milk that is partially gone- whats not to believe?  Well back to the tooth fairy, he lost this tooth on Monday morning, but forgot to put it under his pillow-so the tooth fairy couldn't come that night.  Last night the tooth fairy just plum forgot-anyway who wants to get out of bed and go upstairs in the middle of the night and exchange it for a few coins?  I'm sure he will try again tonight and hopefully we will remember.  I mean what are you supposed to do with those teeth anyway (after saving the first one). Jas tried to throw his last one away and I about had a coronary -I mean really, you cant save all of those teeth YUCK-hopefully he never puts away our laundry, because I have a stash of teeth in my underwear drawer.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Not many more days left Gina! I hope you are feeling ok. I'm sure you are ready.
I can't wait to see your big picture on the front of the paper- although for your sake I hope it's someone else that beats you to the first NY's baby. :-)
I can't wait to hear the exciting news! I think the hospital allows you to bring your lap top so I'll anxiously await your post on your blog!