Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random Christmas Pictures

MY, MY its been such a long time. I'm sure all of you are anxiously awaiting another exciting post....Well, even if your not here is a few random Christmas pictures.


Cousins!! (Jaspers sisters kids) this was our first Christmas celebration-Andrew was feeling a bit sick-everyone insisted that the party must go on.....it did and he was fine the rest of the day!!




Christmas morning!!





Uncle Nick thought it would be funny to get Tyse a rubber rat-it was really gross

ONE LAST CELEBRATION-SEAFOOD BOIL
First of all I would like to thank my dear lovely aunt (Joan, the one in the striped shirt) for putting this together!!

here is a picture of her- she is really beautiful in real life


mmmmmmmmmmm crab legs





corn on the cob was Tyses favorite


My other dearest aunt Sue loves to make "special" jello-it always makes her feel a little funny. I really need to get that recipe.





By the end of the week, Tyse had made a new friend-Move closer Greg and Jamie!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G--I laughed my butt off! These are hilarious! Your captions make them extra funny. Especially the hideous picture of Joan, and then how you explained that she's really pretty in real life! And, my fav is the last one--the adorable pic of Greg and Tyse--I'll take a blk/wht 8x 10 photo of that for my wall:)!

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys! come for a visit :)