Wednesday, April 29, 2009

COPS

I've always been grateful that we lived in such a quiet neighborhood. Apparently someone thought they would try their luck with drugs. Don't think it worked out to well for them. It was all of a sudden and there were like 8 policemen in our yard with their guns pulled and were sneaking up on a house- it was like a scene from the movies. I loved sitting in my living room watching people drive by wondering what the world was going on at this law abiding citizens house-was there a fight, is Jasper doing drugs? It's funny just to sit back and watch people go by not once, twice, but some several times. Only in Sabetha would that happen. I mean Im sure some people were sincerely wondering what the world was going on, hey if you think its really something serious wouldn't you call instead of just wondering-I mean really, seriously!?!?!?!? This picture was taken after some had come and gone already-I think it was probably the whole police squad in Sabetha here at the same time, plus a couple of sherrifs.
Notice the pink tree-its my favorite!!

6 comments:

Miranda said...

Wow - that is some action in Sabetha. I like your tree as well, but I also like the big wheel - how is that working out?

Kara said...

Busted! Well, I'm glad the Sabetha police department is at work fighting the bad guys! Hopefully things will quiet down on your street!

Anonymous said...

I always knew Jasper was a little different,...just didn't think it was drugs!!!

Jamie Bahr said...

We lived next to some druggies at K-State back in the day and had great fun watching the cop cars come and go:) Gee, I sure feel safe in little ole Livonia after seeing your street full of police cars;)

The Frazee's said...

hey jamie,
i say your parents at the first grade music concert last night. they said you were comming up in june-give me a buzz........
gina

Jamie Bahr said...

Hoping to come, but the wedding in Peoria that we were planning around is a dif. weekend than we thought so it is kind of in the air right now....I will give you a ring though..I haven't seen you or Nicole for way too long!