Friday, May 1, 2009

Fillin' up the landfill

The local landfill aint seen nothin' yet!! Just wait until we go through all these diapers. Really, in all seriousness this is just crazy, we ordered 3 huge boxes of diapers from amazon. If I knew I would have 2 in diapers at the same I would have seriously thought about cloth. Its really nice though to have a diaper stock in the basement and not have to worry about running to the store to get diapers. You know how it is, I would have only noticed that I was out of diapers when I have the three boys by myself, one crying, trying to prepare supper and the in laws knocking on the front door :) Hopefully this is Tyses last box!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie Bahr said...

I can't tell you have many times I have held off buying more diapers in bulk from Costco because that last box was going to be THE last, for both of my kids!!!! Do you have any tips on how to train a three year old boy who is terrified of any kind of change?!!!!

The Frazee's said...

potty training tips---hmmmmmmmmm it was only by the grace of God that Andrew ever got potty trained and that was many, many years ago---we will be praying alot in these next few weeks that training Tyse will go smoothly---he has shown a few signs- so we can only hope