Thursday, September 16, 2010

complete freshness.........

I cant help but get a little excited on every other Thursday. Bed washin' day. I remember that my mom would wash all the beds every week, not sure how she had time for that. Since the boys take a bath every evening before hopping into bed, I don't find weekly bed washes completely necessary. So there was complete freshness today as I washed the sheets and made the beds with a nice cool breeze comming through the windows. I can't wait to tuck them into a nice clean bed tonight. I'm sure they will share the same excitement and thank me many, many times for a clean bed. HAHA

2 comments:

Linda said...

I've been a mom for 25 years and I'm still waiting for that thank you for fresh clean sheets from ANYONE is this house.

The Frazee's said...

yea, me too---wishful thinking in know