Saturday, February 12, 2011

migrating

If you remember from a previous post, the plastic cockroaches made an appearance on the thermostat. Well, they have migrated to my filthy griddle that has been sitting in the sink for almost 24 hours. I know this is really gross, but I fried up hamburgers yesterday for lunch and wasn't in the mood to clean it up. I'm actually impressed with myself that it is still setting there dirty....and I have no intentions of cleaning it today either. I may be coming out of this OCD of cleaning all by myself.



When I asked Andrew if he knew anything about cockroaches on the griddle he just giggled. I love a boy with a good sense of humor!!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I am proud of the dirty pan. I did not ever thing you would be able to leave a dirty pan for an hour let alone a day or two...