Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SUMMER 2012

I was boycotting blogger because of the new interface. I didn't want to learn how to use it. Bottom line is, I don't understand why they would even feel the need to change it. This evening I decided I probably needed to just get over it and do an update. I logged on and guess what....I can still use the old one. YEA!!
We are in full swing of summer and loving every minute of it. Baseball, swimming, picnics and lots time with just the boys. Jas loves to tease about us being so lazy but ah....its just fun for awhile. He isn't really helping matters though, just the other day I had him get laundry detergent and he came home with those tide pod thingies. If you haven't heard of them they are wonderful. They are laundry detergent that is already measured out and you just throw them in the laundry. I mean come on, its alot of work to measure out the right amount of laundry detergent for every load.

Shaving cream...


Lots of eating on the patio....easy clean-up








For future reference when Tyse is looking back on these...no you didn't pee your pants, it was water


Donkey rides on the farm...




Tractor ride....


Fathers day generation pict....


Jas has at least one boy that is taking up a love for fishin' he was pretty proud this particular morning when he caught this guy....

2 comments:

Jamie Bahr said...

bout time! I've been hardly surviving here:) Looks like a great start to the summer.

Jennifer said...

I've been waiting for an update for a long time!!