Tuesday, June 26, 2012

When you have 3 boys....

....sometime you just gotta do things that aren't exactly on your "bucket" list. Tyse and fav' great uncle had this planned out for quite some time. Tyse knew that on June 22 we would be leaving at 6:15 to go to a tractor pull, he had the time of his life. So glad to have role models around that actually enjoy spending time with them and investing in their lives.

Standing for the pledge of allegiance


A few of their favorites










super loud tractor with a jet engine






and a couple of oldies at the end





6 comments:

Jamie Bahr said...

Hmmmmmmmmm....that looks like the back of my dad's head in the last picture...and I was thinking as I saw the post that my dad prolly would be at this if at all possible.

The Frazee's said...

ha yea it does but we didnt see him :)

Megan said...

Oh my gosh Gina. I WAS THERE!!! HA HA HA! I can't believe I didn't see you.

The Frazee's said...

what side were you sitting...we were on the opposite side of the announcer :)

Megan said...

We were on the announcer side. But walked around a little bit too.

FAS said...

...and that great uncle couldn't be prouder of those sweet little Frazee boys who love tractors!